Thursday, October 11, 2007

lost paraguayos


Ok. I now have a camera. I still don't know how to use it....Of the many Argentine Restaurants in Queens, as far as I know, none of them grill up the bountiful grass fed heffers of the world's seventh largest country. Instead, all the Argentine meathouses here source their grass fed beef from neighbouring Uruguay....This summer I visited Uruguay for 4 hours. 3 of those hours were spent sampling their beef and as i am know to do, comparing its quality to my hometown Queens.....Equally delicious, but much more abundant in parts. There seemed to be entrails of entrails, including some previously unknown stomach segment which i am ashamed to admit, i did not like .....As you can see, i aged about one year per pound of meat i consumed this meal. There was also no heat in the restaurant, which fittingly allowed me to wear my leather jacket. Use all parts.

1 comment:

Blair Namnoum said...

Aww, I love this pic. I can still taste that delicious Uruguayan parilla. But, I can also taste that nasty blood sausage. I don't think I'll forget that taste anytime soon. New Years 2008 on the beaches of Uruguay!!!